Have Your Say: Economic Regulation of Transport Bill [B1–2020]
Invitation for Public Submissions
The Portfolio Committee on Transport invites interested people and stakeholders to submit written comments on the Economic Regulation of Transport Bill [B 1 – 2020].
The Bill seeks:
- to consolidate the economic regulation of transport within a single framework and policy
- to establish the Transport Economic Regulator
- to establish the Transport Economic Council
- to make consequential amendments to various other Acts; and
- to provide for related incidental matters.
Enquiries as well as written submissions can be sent to the Portfolio Committee on Transport (Attention: Valerie Carelse) via e-mail to email@example.com
In addition to the written comments, please indicate your interest in making a verbal presentation to the Committee.
The closing date for submissions is 31 July 2020.
Copies of the Bill can be obtained from Valerie Carelse on cell 083 709 8445 or www.parliament.gov.za
Issued by Mr M J Zwane, MP, Chairperson of the Portfolio Committee on Transport