Parliament, Thursday, 10 February 2022 – All the accredited members of the media are advised to follow the process below for smooth access to the Cape Town City Hall:
ACCESS TO THE CITY HALL
- Please present your Accreditation Tag at all times.
- Please start at the search park for screening before proceeding to the City Hall. The search park is located at the Niuewmeester Parking in Roeland Street.
- Then proceed to get a shuttle at 100 Plein Street at Parliament for ease of access to the City Hall (no walk-ins are allowed)
- The Media Centre is available for all media at the Grand Parade (a large white marquee behind the ENCA Outside Broadcast vehicles)
- Refreshments will be served for all media at the Media Centre
- Screens are available at the Media Centre for all to follow the proceedings live
A media briefing is scheduled for 13h30 inside the Media Centre. All accredited media are expected to attend.
ISSUED BY PARLIAMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Enquiries: Moloto Mothapo 082 370 6930