Parliament, Friday 4 January 2019 – President Cyril Ramaphosa will deliver the State of the Nation Address to a Joint Sitting of the National Assembly and the National Council of Provinces on Thursday, 7 February 2019 at 7pm.
Media wishing to cover the State of the Nation Address from Parliament should apply for accreditation by no later than Friday 11 JANUARY 2019 using the link provided here below:
All enquiries regarding media accreditation should be directed to:
- Mlindi Mpindi (firstname.lastname@example.org, 021 403 2340, 081 716 7329)
- Manelisi Ntsodo (email@example.com, 021 403 8494, 081 716 2021)
- NO ACCREDITATION REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 11 JANUARY 2019.
- MEMBERS OF THE MEDIA ARE ADVISED TO APPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE TO ENSURE A SMOOTH ACCREDITATION PROCESS.
The Following is required for accreditation:
- Full name as it appears on one’s identity document or passport
- ID or passport number
- Name of media organisation and media group;
- Designation (writer, photographer, for example); and
- Email address, telephone number and mobile phone number.
Once online registration has been completed, the next steps will be communicated to all the registered members of the media.
ISSUED BY THE PARLIAMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Enquiries: Moloto Mothapo 082 370 6930