Ms Doris Eunice DlakudeNational Assembly
Deputy Chief Whip of the Majority Party
Party: African National Congress on the provincial list for the province of Mpumalanga
Member of the following committeesJoint Standing Committee on Financial Management of Parliament
Joint Standing Committee on Intelligence
Parliament Membership History
Member of Parliament since February 2010
Deputy Chief Whip of the Majority Party in Parliament, a position she held since the 20th of June 2013 to date.
COMMITTEES THAT SHE SERVES IN AS THE DCW
- Rules Committee of the National Assembly
- Ms Dorries Eunice Dlakude is currently serving a second term in the Provincial Executive
- Joint Rules of Parliament
- Chairperson of the Sub-committee on rules
- Chief Whips Forum
- National Assembly Programing Committee( NAPC)
- Joint Programing Committee of Parliament
- Strategy Committee
- Political Committee
Political Leadership Background
Ms Dorries Eunice Dlakude is currently serving a second term in the Provincial Executive Committee (PEC) of the ANC. She served two terms in the PEC of the ANC Women's League.
Ms Dorries Eunice Dlakude is currently doing a Masters degree in Public Policy and Management with the University of London. She holds a Honours Degree in Governance and Leadership from the University of the Witwatersrand.
Past Committee Memberships
Portfolio Committee on Transport
Portfolio Committee on Human Settlements